Friday, February 17, 2012
Day 4 and part of day 5 :)
Well day four was a good day .8lb lost and I will be honest I was a little sad by that number, but because day 3 I was so busy running around I didn't drink near enough water and I ate dinner well after 7pm. But yesterday I was able to catch up on my fluids and eat better. I woke up this morning and got on the scale and I had to do a double take. I was down 1.8lbs!!! I was really happy to see that, and I am down another 1/2 inch in my waist. So far I am really happy with my results. Today I gave in a little and added a tbs of milk to my coffee. The website says its ok but until today I hadn't done it :) It helps a lot with the bitterness of black coffee LOL. Well stay tuned for tomorrow....I think tonight I will be making meatloaf! I can have BBQ sauce. The brand I got is Stubb's BBQ sauce. I wont use it often because I don't want to add too much outside of what I am already doing, but I sure do miss BBQ sauce and blue cheese dressing and dark chocolate LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really excited for you sis! Hope every day is a new encouragement... I know it must be hard to stick with this, but I bet you'll be so thankful you did. :)
ReplyDelete